- All reservations will be held until 6pm day of arrival.
- Cancellations received later than 24 hours prior to day of check in will be subject to one night’s rate cancellation fee.
- We recommend that bookings that require a late check in, guarantee the reservation by credit card.
- Guaranteed reservations that have not been fulfilled by 6.00pm on the day of arrival will be charged a “no show” fee of one night’s rate subject to the hotels discretion.
- In the case of over booking, the hotel will book alternative accommodation for guaranteed reservations at a nearby comparable hotel & pay for any difference in room rate. Transport will be provided as well as one local or STD phone call.
- Guaranteed room allocations/room lists for group bookings are required at least 30 days prior to the group’s arrival, at which time any unallocated rooms will be released back to the hotel. This will be discussed with the booker.
- After receipt of the 90 day confirmed booking a guarantee of either a credit card or 25% of the total booking value will be required for payment, unless credit facilities have been established with the hotel.
Cancellation Policy – Group Bookings
We would be disappointed if your event was to be cancelled. However, we realise circumstances occasionally make this necessary. If the booking is cancelled, the following conditions will apply:-
Notice Of Between 60 – 90 Days
Your deposit (if paid) will be refunded provided that the booked space is subsequently re-booked.
Notice of 60 – 30 Days
50% of your deposit (if paid) will be refunded, provided that the booked space is subsequently re-booked
Notice of 30 Days or Less
After receipt of a 30-day confirmed booking, the booker may cancel up to two rooms, without incurring cancellation charges. Any cancellations in excess of this will result in a cancellation fee of the one night’s accommodation charge per room not used.
Hotel Coachman is not responsible for the cancellation of the booking due to any reason beyond its reasonable control including industrial dispute.
Change of Date
We understand that you may need to change the date of your booking we will attempt to fit in with any changes of date where space is available. Your deposit will be rolled over for the new dates. If the requested dates are not within 30 days of the original dates booked, then the change will be treated as a cancellation (see cancellation terms & conditions)
All cancellations must be in writing.
Reservations for Hotel Coachman Palmerston North can be made by calling or emailing:
Phone: 06 356 5065 free phone 0800 262 246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org